Teaching is our tradition, succeeding is our habit.
The institute has earned a name for quality education. This is due to efforts and devotion of well qualified faculty of the institution. The academic calendar for whole year is notified in the beginning and is strictly adhered to. Student's attendance is compulsory and shortfall is notified. It is expected of every student that he/ she should conduct himself/ herself with discipline, decency and dignity both inside and outside the campus. The institute sends progress reports of the students to their parents periodically with a view to keep them informed.
Important Instructions : Duplicate T. C. will not be entertained.
1. Students should be regular and punctual in attending classes, tutorials and submissions of the term-work. Terms shall not be granted and a student shall not be allowed to appear for examination if his/her progress, conduct and attendance are not satisfactory.
2. Student, if found indulging in anti-national activities, contrary to the provisions of the Acts & Laws enforced by Government will be liable to be expelled from the college without any notice by the Principal.
3. Ragging of students in any form within or outside the college premises is strictly prohibited. Defaulters will be strictly dealt with as per Govt. rules in this matter.
4. Smoking, drinking (alcohol) and use of Drugs' is strictly prohibited in the premises of the college.
5. Bicycles, Scooters and other vehicles should be parked only in areas provided for the, purpose. The institute accepts no responsibility for their safe custody. Vehicles lodged elsewhere may be confiscated.
6. Any changes in the address of the student must be intimated by him/ her in writing to the college office immediately.
7. Students must use aprons while working in laboratories.
8. A student must carry Identity Card signed by the Principal and produce the same whenever asked by the college Authorities. Without Identity Card, students will not be allowed to enter the college premises and will be strictly dealt with.
9. In case, a student wants to remain absent for some reason, he/ she will be required to take the prior permission of the Principal.
10. A student shall not go to press or any other publicity media without taking prior permission of the Principal.
11. Any damage to the college property, apparatus, furniture, equipment, library books, building etc. must be made good immediately by the student concerned.
12. Students must attend Social and National Programs organized by the college such as 26th January, 15th August and all other academic and cultural programs organized for the students.
13. A student will be bound by the rules and regulations framed by the college from time to time.
14. At the time of admission, the applicant must produce the original leaving certificate/ transfer certificate and for scholarship, student submit the original caste certificate, non-creamy-layer certificate and income certificate.
15. Students once admitted to a regular course of study in this University shall not be permitted to appear for any other examination simultaneously.
16. No separate intimation will be sent to the home address. Applicants are advised to see the information concerned on the notice board.
17. Students shall have to obey all the instructions of the Principal. They will be directly answerable to him/ her for their behaviors in general, both inside and outside the college. The name of such students found violating the rules of the college administration or behaving in an in disciplined manner will be removed from the college rolls.